Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lost Lake

This sign should say, '1.2 miles of
elevation gain.'
After walking on this icy river for a while I
checked the depth of it with a large stick. Turns
out it was well over my head. 
On my day off I decided to venture out to the lost lake hike. Since Daniel was gone I decided to take Sheeba, to hopefully wear her out so she wouldn't pester me the rest of the day. It was a way nice drive out to dyea and through some forest. But finally I found the trail-head. It was a pretty short hike but the entire hike is straight up. Theirs not much for flat sections (except the first 10 feet).
    There were a lot of beautiful views. I climbed a tree to get a feel for where I was. Turned out to be a sweet pic op.

    I had a lot of fun while Daniel was gone this week. Sorry Dan!


No comments:

Post a Comment