Thursday, May 8, 2014

    Last week I went out to the ore dock to pick up our crab pot before all the cruise ships start coming in. On my way out there I heard a loud exhaling sound, I looked up and saw the back of a whale just a little ways off the dock. I was not expecting to see a whale!
I saw a whale in these waters! It looked like a
humpback from what I could see. I waited an
 hour or so but I never saw him pop up again.
    It was a priceless moment. The water was still, the sun was shining, it was a comfortable 60 degrees. There was something about it. One of those moments you have to enjoy. So I stayed out there by myself for a little over an hour. It was just like that feeling when you go into the celestial room and don't want to leave because its so peaceful!! I couldn't leave. It has been a long winter, and this moment on the dock was a moment where for the first time I was able to just breath and think about things. It was such a pleasant moment.
    It's so nice to be back here! Somehow this place enriches and brings life to my soul. While out there I was remembering the past few months and everything that has happened. I am so grateful to be able to be here. I am so grateful for Heavenly Fathers hand in my life. I am grateful for the joy I find in my life because of him. I know he is aware of me and of all his children. Not a hair of a child's head falls without him knowing. I love this opportunity to live on earth and to enjoy gods creations and to experience life with all its stresses and excitements. That's what makes life worth living!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. What a great moment. Thanks for sharing Ry! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete